Monday, July 30, 2012

May 7th, 2012

Well Hello every one I hope all is going well with every one. I only have a little time so I will keep this short. The church is true the End............. Just kidding I do have to keep it short but not that short. It is amazing serving the Lord 24/7. There is not greater work than that. No matter where you go on a mission it is and amazing experience. The Lord has blessed my life so much out here and I am grateful for that. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the place I am so suppose to be, and when I am suppose to be here. The Lord has given all of us so much and all he is asks is 2 years to serve him. That is such a small amount of time for how long we are here. I hope all is well with all of you and you thank your mothers for all they do for us.


Love Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment