Monday, July 30, 2012

Feb. 22, 2012

Well where to start. My P-day is on wednesdays in the MTC. Once I get into the field it will be different, but once I get out it is on Mondays. Well this first week I has gone by both slow and fast. If you guys want me to be able to get back to you sooner the best way to do it is through Dear Elder. I get that once a day and then I usually have 30 minutes at the end of the day to write letters and what not. So I have been doing a lot of praying and studying since getting here. The second day we got here we had to teach a discussion to are teacher which was pretty dififcult. Since then we have done tons of studying and have had so many great experiences. We have been able to some many things. Yesterday was a great day, we had to do TRC which is teaching less active people and it was amazing experience we shared once scripture the whole time and discussed different things with him and was able to commit him to go to church, pray and read the book of mormon. Before the end of the prayer we were all crying, the spirit was so strong in the room. It was and amazing experience. We didn't get mail at all on the weekend so I just got your letters yesterday and was so excited to read them. I was so excited to see that Alyssa's team did well. As far as Traven, I only took him to Mcdonalds once in a while after pre school and would only take him up to the door if he wanted me to. Well it is something neat in here. In the past week I have learned so much and done so many things, that it feels like it has gone super quick, on some days. The first day was probably the longest because you don't know anyone and have no idea who these people are. But since then it feels like all of us in my district have gotten to know each other so well. It feels like we have known each other for years. The other companionship in my room also going to Indiana, has the kid I knew from work and track and field, so on the first day it was cool to get know them. I feel like I have known them for ever. Well I am trying to type as much as I can in the 30 minutes I have to email each Pday. I would love to hear from everyone through dear elder or email. But I am not able to email that often. I am expected to leave on March 6. I am so excited to leave, as fun as prison.... I mean the MTC is, it will be great to get out and finaly start helping people understand the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment