Monday, July 30, 2012

May 21, 2012

Well here is a quick update from me. Life is good and being a missionary totaly rocks. There is no greater work than this, than to assist the Lord in his purpose, which is to Bring to pass the Immortality and Eternal life of man. There is no greater work. If any of you are struggling in your testimony of the Gospel I challenge you to start doing the little things. Praying each day and reading each day. They are the two greatest gifts the Lord has given us other than Sending his son. Well I hope all is well with you and everything is going good with everyone. It has truly been a blessing having each of you in my life. Oh next week is also transfers. I probably won't be moving but I will let you know on Monday what is happening.


Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment