Monday, July 30, 2012

Apr 30th, 2012

Well hello everyone. I hope life is going well for all of you and you are doing good. My week has been field with fun and I have been enjoying being able to be out here. I am in week 8 right now of my training which is 12 weeks total and then they put me where ever. Should be fun to find out when transfer calls come on Monday the 28th. I hope all is well with you all. I have had some pretty sweet experiences this last week. We had several less actives call us up and want us to come over, so we did that and they have kids that they would like to get baptized and they also want to work towards getting sealed in the temple. We had that happen with 2 different families and it is sweet to have stuff like that happen. We also have been able to meet some pretty awesome people and be able to talk to them and get new investigators that way. We have had tons of stuff going on and we are so busy. It is great to see the Lord reward you for hard work you put in. Well I hope all of you know this Church is the only true church and when you actually sit down and read the scriptures there are so many evidences of the Book of Mormon in the bible and the importance of both is so amazing. I hope you all are doing well and hope life is awesome.


Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment