Monday, July 30, 2012

Apr 9th, 2012

Well How is it going. So a little update on me. I am still serving in Franklin and would be happy to be able to serve here for the rest of my mission. It is and awesome little town and I love being able to serve here and talk to people and teach them about the gospel. I think my favorite part is getting to know tons of different people and being able to here there background and see what they have been through and apply are teaching to that, to show them that the Gospel can fix any issue you have or problem you are going through. I was able to have my first baptism this week. I wasn't the one baptizing or anything but it still counts as my first. It was awesome to see how the Gospel takes some one and makes them an amazing person and strengthens them against all types of things. It is amazing to see that no matter what problem you have the Lord will help you and bless you.I am truly blessed to be in such and amazing ward and and amazing place and have the opportunity of serving with some of the best missionaries in the world and have the Best Mission President in the World. I am grateful to all of you for all you have done in my life and all you will still do in my life. I hope everyone had a great Easter Holiday.

Love Elder Elquist



















No comments:

Post a Comment