Monday, July 30, 2012

Mar 4th, 2012

Hey I just wanted to send out a quick email, because I don't get to email again until Monday the 13th, and I figure that you guys would probably want to hear from me before then, so here is a quick update. I am leaving here early Tuesday Morning. The MTC has been great but it is going to be great to get out of here finally. I am sorry for the people who have to spend more than 3 weeks in here. Tonight less than a hour ago, the MTC got to here from my favorite LDS singer Alex Boye. He was amazing, he said a lot of amazing things and told us the story of his conversion. I have appreciated all the stuff you guys have been sending me. I hope you all are doing well and hope to hear from you. Keep me updated on all of the stuff going on at home. I want to leave you with my testimony that this is the only true church on this earth. It is amazing to see the work. I honestly can't believe how quick time flies in here. The days go bye kind of slow, but the weeks go by super fast. It feels like just yesterday I got here and was so nervous. As I have had time to think a lot about the influence God has had in my life I realize that he has had a tremdous influence in my life, from the job I did before I left to the T.V. shows I watched ( Yes I have found ways of using all of the T.V. shows I watched and applied them in my life, amazing huh? I will give you ways they have when I get back.) He is always there. You guys have been amazing influences in my life. I love you all and will look foward to seeing you in 23 months. Love you all and Good Bye Utah.
 
 
Love Elder Braden Elquist
 
P.S. If you guys could send me pictures in the mail later on, so I have some that would be great. I have a couple, but honestly I have forgot what you look like........................JK. But seriously it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment