Monday, July 30, 2012

Jul 16th, 2012

Well how is everyone doing this week, the mission has been great, it is a constant amazement at the miracles I am able to see while being out here and being able to do this work for the Lord and getting to see amazing things as I am out here serving the Lord. It feels like there are so many times when I have been discouraged from one thing or another and it has just been away for the lord to humble me and then he builds me up in a different way and it was for the better. There is so many things that have happened to me to even doubt that there is a God. This last week was the end of the Transfer and I got a new companion and so we were down a day and we needed to get about 10 lessons 5 being with a member present and 5 just being other lessons. On Sunday we were so close we had 4 member present lessons and 5 other lessons, and we were accomplishing all of are other goals and I was worried that we were going to be able to accomplish are goal, and we were praying a lot for help to accomplish it, and Sunday comes around and it is already a pretty short day with church and meetings and dinners and other things and we ended up only having about a hour of actual missionary work time, and we didn't have a lesson set up, but we got a member to just come out with us and try to teach some one. So as soon as we come out of are apartment at 8 to meet the member a guy goes riding on his bike and we start talking with him and we are able to teach him with the member on are grass, it was just one of the little miracles that happened this last week. Well I hope all of you are doing well and are having a good summer and enjoying all of things you have to do. All of you should write me, but hey I understand.


Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment