Monday, July 30, 2012

Mar 26th, 2012

Well Just a quick update on how everything is going for me. I am loving being out here it is truly a blessing I don't have tons of time to write but I want to keep you all up to date on how things are going for me. Being on a mission is truly a blessing you don't always know why the Lord does certain things until after you do them. I can't count how many times we have had things fall through and just start knocking or run into some one and that is the person we are suppose to meet. I hope all is going and well and you guys are doing good. I love you all and hope you write me or email me back. I would love to hear from all of you. You all have been amazing examples to me and I love you all. So neat story this last week on Thursday we had a plan to go see a potential investigator who might be under 18 so we didn't want to knock and ask to speak to him because of the risk of getting parents upset so we went to do are back up plans and drove down a little bit and then realized we were heading the wrong way and turn around to go to the directions the last missionaries who were here left us with and it was the south west corner of the intersection of 2 streets it lead us right back to the same house as the potential, so we went to are other backup plans and sure enough it was the same house. So we went and knocked it and sat there and talked to a lady for 20 minutes about her experience with the church. She was not one of the people we were looking for, so we talked to her and left. No idea why we were suppose to talk to her but we did.
 Love you all tons sorry if you already heard the story.


Love Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment