Monday, July 30, 2012

May 14th, 2012

Well Hello everyone. I hope all of you are having a good last little bit of school and are enjoying having to do those things. It is amazing to see that I have already been out here for almost 3 months. It feels like I just got out here. I honestly don't think I have been out here for that long. It feels like just yesterday I was walking out of the Airport Terminal and my Mission President, President Collins and his Wife Sister Collins and the Assistants are all just standing there with big grins on there faces and Sister Collins is taking lots of pictures and all of us are walking out like who are these people. They all were so happy and they all came up and gave us hugs and welcome us to Indiana. It was definitely a fun experience. Something else that has been weird to me is that I am actually on my mission. It is weird to think about how you look forward to something for 10 years and then you are finally doing it, it just feels unreal. I love being able to serve the people of Indiana, the people here are amazing. It doesn't matter what part of the State you go to, the Lord has people prepared for you to teach and meet and help. There have been so many times where I have had a strong impression that the Lord has sent me here because he has prepared people just for me. I don't care what some one says about are religion was supposed proof they have that we are fake. This church is True, and Christ leads and Guides this church and he Lives and is the Son of are Heavenly Father just like we are all sons and daughters of him, and as long as we strive all are days to follow his commandments that are just given to us to bless us more we will have eternal happiness. I don't care what people say about how Satan has made them do things. He only has as much power over us as we give him. We control how much power he has over us. We have the ability to choose. I hope all is well with all of you and you are all doing well and loving life.


Love The One and Only
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment