Monday, November 3, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, November 3rd, 2014

Hey guys,

So nothing new has really happened to me just crashed a few more time on my bike. I have learned the hard way to tuck your pant legs into your socks. A lot my bike problems who not happen if I did that.

 Now I am going to compare my bike crash to getting a girl pregnant.
 A lot of people now a days do not obey the law Chasity because they feel like it prevents them from having fun or showing someone they love them.
 When I ride my bike with my pant leg not tucked into my sock it prevents a nice breeze from going up my leg when I am riding my bike down a hill and it makes it so my legs get even hotter when I am riding my bike up the hill. 

Now lets look at what they do if we follow them.
When you obey the Law of Chasity you develop a stronger love for Heavenly Father because he has given you the power to bring life into this world. It also helps you to have self control over how you feel towards someone.
When you tuck your pant legs into your sock it makes it so your pant leg doesn't get caught in bikes front derailleur and prevents you from crashing.

Now I am going to tell you what happens when you don't do these things.
When you don't obey the law Chasity you may not get a girl pregnant but you are taking a gift from God and you are making fun of Him by saying I don't care about You, I am going to take this gift that You have given me and make fun of You by misusing it.

Now when I don't tuck my pant leg in I don't always crash but when I do I crash hard.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment