Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, November 10th, 2014

sup guys,



So this Wednesday when My companion and I were biking down this hill I almost hit a car. So my companion and I were riding down this hill and I was hauling and we went to turn left and I took the turn way to wide and there was this car park on the side of the sidewalk. I saw I was going to hit so I slam on my brakes and my brakes didn't stop so I was hauling at this car. when I was about a 6 inches away from I stopped. I know that Heavenly Farther is watching out for me because he sent someone or something to stop me because I should of hit the car and got really hurt. 

The picture is of the bathroom at a park that I run to almost every morning and we were just walking around at night and it got really foggy. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment