Monday, November 24, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, November 24th, 2014

Hey people,

I guess the holiday season is here and this time of year a lot of people are thinking about stuff they want or need  and forget what we are truly celebrating. The First gift of Christmas was not wrapped in fancy paper and tucked under a tree. The first gift of Christmas was from Heavenly Father to everyone who has lived or will live or who is curreting living. Heavenly Father sent his Son Jesus Christ to be born in a manger. Jesus Christ did everything for us and all we have to do to be able to live with everyone that we care about forever is Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receive the Gift of The Holy Ghost, and endure to the end.

I am thankful for a loving family who has helped me overcome so many trials. I am grateful for friends who love me and always have my back. I am thankful for the gospel and what peace it gives to my life. 


--
Love,
Elder Elquist (Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment