Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, December 1st, 2014

Hi,

So, funny story.  Last Monday my companion and I were walking around the train station looking for people to talk to and we bumped into this homeless guy. My companion and I talked with him for about 45 minutes and during this time, the homeless guy told us how he pooped out his cancer. He said and I quote "I was sitting on the toilet for three days pooping and reading the bible just like how Jesus was died for three days and on the the third day I poop out my cancer" if my companion and I didn't have the spirit with us during this whole conversation we would of probably been beat up by a dirty homeless guy. 

That is the coolest thing that happen to me this week so sorry about the short email.

No comments:

Post a Comment