Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, September 2nd, 2014

Hey Guys,

Right now I'm serving in the Carlsbad 4th ward. I am two miles away from the beach and it seems like no one wears clothes. I have had the cops called on me once and nothing happen because I was not breaking the law. I had people swear at me, My feet have really big blister on them, I walk about 10 miles every day up and down hills, The weather is really hot and humid. But I love being able to serve the lord. People might hate me here but I know the lord loves me and is blessing me. My companion and I are teaching a family name pligo, they are a Mexican family but they are understanding what we are teaching them. It is cool being able to see the spirit work on people that I am teaching. Love you guys

Love,

Jason


No comments:

Post a Comment