Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist - August 24th, 2014

Hey Guys,

So I finish my online test and class early so I get to email. Life in the MTC is going really well now, when I finally get use to the MTC I have to leave for the mission field. A Elder in my zone is suffering from some serious sin and he is still doing in it the MTC. He can't feel the spirit and he is blaming everyone around him because he can't feel the spirit. So my spiritual thought this week is repent now before you go on a mission because without the spirit with you on a mission you are just wasting the lord time and your own time. in the scriptures it says "For I the lord will not be mock" to me that means if you try to the lord work and you're sinning you are just making fun of the lord. I strongly suggest that anyone who is suffering from any sins that you should repent now. Saying you are going to repent later is just making fun of how the Lord Jesus Christ suffered for our sins. To me repentance is the biggest gift and blessing that Jesus Christ gave anyone and who ever is wasting that gift is the biggest idiot ever. 

On a happy note I leave for airport at 4:30 in the morning for a flight that leaves at 8:40 am... OK that is not really a happy thought for me but I know the lord will bless me because I serving him.

Who ever is going on mission should prepare now to better serve the lord. I strongly suggest that you guys should study the scriptures and the bible because my TRC investigator really knows the bible. You should study the bible not to bible bash but to best be able to tie bible stories to book of Mormon stories.

Love you guys,

Elder Jason Elquist( Big J)

Editorial note:  We had a chance to talk with Jason on Tuesday, both when he was at the Salt Lake airport and again when he arrived in San Diego.  He is doing amazingly well now!

No comments:

Post a Comment