Monday, September 29, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, September 29th, 2014

Hey guys,

So this last sunday we went to a missionary farewell lunch and when we walk into the house this lady walk up to us and said she wants to take the lesson and she sat up a appointment with us and we went and talk to her and taught her lesson one(restoration) and she said she wants to get baptize. Then Yesterday this guy from the Cavery chappel stop me and I thought he just wanted to have talk but he ask me how we are saved and I said "We are saved by grace but only after we do everything that we can do like Repentance, Faith, Baptism and recieve the gift of the holy ghost" and then guy just start attacking me and saying that I am going to hell if I don't accpet that it is by grace alone that we are saved. I almost punch this guy in the face and my companion saw that I was about to throw a punch and He said we did to leave and we start to walk away and then the guy start to follow us in his car so we went and got in are car. ( my companion and I have a part time car and we have it from saturday morning to tuesday morning). Love you guys.

Love,

Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment