Monday, September 8, 2014

Elder Jason Elquist, September 8th, 2014

Hi,

Right now my companion and I are only teach two investigators name Jesus and Christa. we have taught them the Restoration and the plan of salvation. I have learned that the lord will bless me but not in the way I wanted him to. The first blessing that I have gotten is Having a good Trainer who will joke around with me but is still focus on doing the work. The next blessing is giving me comfort when I am home sick. He dose not make me miss My family and friends less but He he allows the Holy ghost to comfort me. The next blessing is having friends who are on a mission a knowing that they are going throw the same thing I am. I might not be able to teach people like the prophet and 12 apostle teach us but I am able to to bare testimony and have the holy ghost touch the peoples heart so they know the things I say are true. Another blessing is having such a awesome support system that are Family and Friends. Love you guys even you Braden

Love,

Elder Elquist 


No comments:

Post a Comment