Monday, December 31, 2012

Well I decided to change things up to day and start it off by letting everyone know that I was emailing today also I would like to take time to tell my Dad Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a pretty awesome Dad. Also the rest of my family is pretty sweet as well. My Mom is pretty awesome also, pretty much my whole family is awesome, extended and non extended.
Well this week has been really good, Christmas was pretty awesome we were able to spend time with a member family, I am pretty sure I already told all of you this but oh well. It really hasn't been that long since I emailed and nothing really exciting to talk about. New Years Eve is fun not really to much excitement. Well I hope all of you had made New Years Resolutions and plan on keeping them, if I could suggest one. Read the Book of Mormon. I Hope all is well with all of you. Happy New Years.


Love
Elder Elquist


No comments:

Post a Comment