Monday, December 17, 2012

Well all is going well with me, it seems like Mondays happen back to back, I can't believe how quick this week has gone by. Or how quick time goes in General. Well where to start, the work is going really well, we are just trying to do as much work as possible while the weather is good. We really haven't had much snow yet, we had a little last Monday but it was short lived, it melted the next day. It has stayed about Mid 40's to low 50's, so I am enjoying that. Hopefully it stays good weather, it makes it a lot nicer to do missionary work when it is a little warmer. One thing I have really been studying a lot is Charity, which is something I really didn't fully understand, but it is Christ, it is being a true follower of Jesus Christ. I have been thinking a lot about this and trying to truly develop this and I can see it change myself so much, it makes us look at people in a different way, we look at each other as Brother and Sisters and want to help one another. Sorry for rambling. I hope Christmas is amazing for all of you, and you truly enjoy the Season of More Christ. I love you all an hope the best for you.


Love
Elder Elquist


No comments:

Post a Comment