Monday, October 1, 2012

Braden's update for October 1st, 2012

Well this last week has been a interesting week it has been a lot of fun. One of the highlights was getting to watch the Groundbreaking of the Indiana Indianapolis Temple. It was awesome getting to see that happen. There have been a lot of people waiting a long time for that to happen. It will truly be an amazing blessing for everyone out here. Another Highlight was this morning we got Transfer calls and I am leaving Franklin, it has been and amazing blessing getting to serve here and I have loved the ward and getting to work with them and they are awesome. Definitely one of the best of my mission. I know I have only been in one area but I have loved it and it will be sad having to leave but also exciting. I will let you all know where I am going this next week and will make sure to keep you all updated on what is going on. Hopefully all of you have had a good week and are doing well and May the Force be With you.


Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment