Monday, October 29, 2012

Braden's Update, October 29th, 2012

Well another week has gone by and Preparation days always come super quick. It is weird when another just pops up out of no where and we are sending email again. So just a few highlights from this week. Ran into a guy that told my companion and I we were not saved and he would not see us in heaven,( Kindly told him the Christ said Judge Not lest ye be Judged, then my companion told him to pray about it. Should have handled that better. But life is for learning) Walked a lot because of missing my bike due to it being in Indy, went to a Hoosier Bonfire and BBQ with a investigator, through a desk in the bonfire. All in all a pretty fun week. Well I hope all is well with all of you and you are doing well.


Love
Elder Elquist





No comments:

Post a Comment