Monday, September 24, 2012

Well I only have a couple of minuets left on the computer so I will have to make this short, but all is going well here. The work is definitely progressing and keeps us on are toes and you never know what you are in store for when you walk out the door. Yesterday was a particularly a fun day. We went to church and everything and we riding are bikes up to a less actives house and I hear this running noise behind us and all of the sudden this big German Shepard is right behind my companion and so I take off and it was fun needless to say, this was the first time this had happened to either of us. Then about a mile down the road it happens again only this time with a pit bull. By the end of this we were pretty exhausted and got to the less actives house and just sat down and rested for a second. But hey these are the stories I will one day get to tell my kids in the very distant future. Well hope all is well with all of you.


Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment