Monday, September 10, 2012

Braden's update for September 10th, 2012

Well how is every on doing this last week. I don't have tons of time to write so I will make this a brief email. The work is going great and I am loving being out her in Indiana and it has been pretty interesting being out here during election time for obvious reasons. Tons of people know about the election and so naturally they ask us who we are voting and we give them the missionary response that the church is politically neutral. Which reminds me, Side note hey dad can you get me and absentee ballot. I would like to vote since I now am old enough. Well back on topic. Well hope all is well back home and enjoy some pictures. These are some pictures from a famous Military base Camp Atterberry. They have some old historic military vehicles thought you would enjoy.


Love
Eder Elquist

















No comments:

Post a Comment