Monday, January 26, 2015

Elder Jason Elquist, January 26th, 2015

I never know what to write in the group email.
So last Tuesday we had a zone activity and my fear factor both went really well and the best was when the sister missionary tried bobbing for apples in the fish tank with the gold fish. (Did you know that some gold fish only cost 17 cents). I don't think  I will be ask to help out with zone activity anymore because I did so well with my fear factor both.
We invited my investigator name Deloris to get baptized ( Deloris is a 90 year lady) and her answer was "I am down to get baptize Mormon". It was really hard not to laugh to hear her say I'm down. Deloris wants to get baptized in March so she can have her  whole family there.
--
Love,
Elder Elquist (Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment