Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Elder Jason Elquist, January 20th, 2015

I am doing great just had a really busy week. My companion and I picked up a new investigator named mike today and he is a really sweet guy he has been taking the JW lessons so hopefully we will have success with him but I am kind of worried that one of these times the JW will try to bible bash with us but I don't like to bash. Nothing crazy has happened to me this week just been trying to not crash on my bike but lets be honest I have gotten to be great at biking. Which reminds me of when a little kid once told me how he didn't have to stop and get off his bike when he needed to get on to a curb. He then tried to show my companion and I how he didn't need to stop but what happened was he crashed but the little kid was tough and played it off. Love you guys,

-- 
Love,
Elder Elquist (Jason)









No comments:

Post a Comment