Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A New Beginning - Elder Jason Elquist, August 18th, 2014

Brief note from Mike (Dad).  Jason has had a rough start, with a lot of being homesick, but things are looking up for him now.  This is his first group email from the MTC.

"Hello the MTC is kicking my butt, the food is destroying me, lets just say I have spent a lot of time in the bathroom. I keep on Having to tight my belt a little each day. Last Thursday it was really hard and I was thinking about calling dad and telling him to pick me up. But I decide that I should get down on my knees and pray for help. The next morning when I woke up I felt this feeling of peace come over me and I knew i'm where Heavenly farther wants me. I know I have a lot of weakness but if i turn to the lord he will make my weak things become strong. love you guys

Love
Elder Elquist"

No comments:

Post a Comment