Monday, August 12, 2013

Well where to start on everything, all is going great here just enjoying and loving the work, it is insane how quick Mondays come and how quick time is flying, I guess that is what they say happens, I don't even know where to start about this past week, it has been super busy and we are loving it.
So for my random spiritual thought today I have been spending a lot of time thinking on a couple of things and it is always interesting how my mind works. I still don't know if I have figured out that one. So the thing I have been pondering is the Book Of Mormon. It has been said that it is the keystone of are religion and the thing that it all weighs on. So my thought today is when was the last time we all read it?  If we wish to be solidly anchored in the Gospel, don't you think it would be a good idea to read the thing it is all weighing on. I like thinking of the Book of Mormon in terms of investing in Stock so bear with me here. So when investing in stock it is important that you diversify your assets, so what that means is that you spread where you are investing around because if the company crashes then all of your money is gone. On the other hand if it improves all of your money increases. So in Mans eyes you would not want to bet it all in one book. So the scripture that comes to my mind is this in Isaiah 55 verse 8. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord." So in mans eyes you just don't invest it all in one book. But Gods ways he does what ever he wants because he knows that it will stand the test of time.
So there is the random thought the invitation to you all is to read the Book of Mormon and Pray about it. So do it. I love you all and hope all is going well for you.

Love
Elder Elquist


 

No comments:

Post a Comment