Monday, August 19, 2013

Well this past week has been super busy and as such I don't have tons of time to send out a mass email, but I do have time to send a random thought.
So as I have been out you hear people say I have been "saved". When they say this in effect what they are saying is that they have felt the holy ghost. But it doesn't mean that you can just go on living in sin.
As I have been studying the past few days about Alma chapter 5. It talks a lot about a change of heart. To put things simply it means that you must have a everlasting change occur that makes it so you have no more desire to do evil. As it says in Mosiah 5:2. So my thought is that we have to have this change occur. It doesn't happen all at once like it did for Paul, but it does happen over time. So I decided to include a link for a Mormon message, so check it out.
http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=1452683656001
Hope you all have a great week and keep strong.

Love
Elder Elquist


 

No comments:

Post a Comment