Monday, April 15, 2013

Well it has been a while since I have sent out an email to everyone and So I am asking for forgiveness for not doing it. But I honestly don't have tons to say right now, I know shocking for a lot of you that I don't have anything to say, but I will try to tell a much as I can, Maybe I will just increase the line spacing and font to make it look like I wrote a lot. Maybe there is an idea. So how did everyone like conference. Isn't it amazing to hear the words of a living Prophet and receive guidance and direction for these days. And the message is don't worry, God is with you always. Even through Trials and hardships may come are way, God is with you and loves and cares Deeply about each and everyone of you. Trust in God. As it says in Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart and Lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Trust him with all your heart. As the world get's darker and darker, we have to let are lights shine brighter and brighter. He is with us all and will support his people in the last days. Be thou and example of the believers! Reach out and rescue those who are wondering in the dark, that the gospel could bring peace and joy to. Love all of you and hope all is well.

Love
Elder Elquist






No comments:

Post a Comment