Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13th, 2014

Well hello family, I don't have tons of time to write right now but I want to send you a quick email and just let you all know that I am alive and well, we have just been super busy with a bunch of stuff going. These next 2 weeks are going to be gone everyday except Saturday through Monday and then the same the next week. So it will be a lot of fun. So I have been getting questions a lot about when I email and stuff and when my preparation day is. The truth is we don't really get one, so when ever we have time to do stuff we do it. So I email occasionally during the week to get it all done and what not. But for the most part we are constantly busy doing something, we have about 24 exchanges to do and 4 weeks of traveling and trainings. So we are super busy. So it will be a lot of fun and time just flies.
I was going to try and email everyone but I just don't have the time, I will try to email everyone a little bit but for the most part I will email later in the week, when I have a chance.
But it has been amazing being here, it is sweet getting to watch President Porter work and just seeing how much the spirit guides him and helps him to guide the mission.
Well I love you all and miss you. Take care.

Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment