Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st 2013 update

Well I today I was thinking and It has been a long time since I have been able to email you all I know I am a slacker, in all fairness the computers only give me and hour and so I don't have loads of time.
I was thinking about what I wanted to say and then only thing I can think to share is about something I have been studying lately.
Agency, or Free will is the greatest gift that God has given us, it allows us to chose to obey him or to follow the adversary, it allows us to chose what we want to do when we do it and a bunch of other things. In the end there is really only 2 choices we have, give it back to God and follow him or give it to the adversary and become subject to him, which leads us to misery and pain. If we look at our own life's and think about it we can not blame anyone else for the circumstances we are in besides yourself. I am not saying that God does give us trials, but we chose to be miserable in trials. Put a smile on your face and follow God who provides everlasting joy and happiness. I prefer to serve God and follow his plan for me, personally Everlasting joy and happiness sounds a lot better than misery and pain.
I hope this helps you all gives some insight into my eyes for a little bit. Love you all and hope everything is going great for all of you.

Love
Elder Elquist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment