Monday, July 29, 2013

Braden's update for July 29, 2013

Well Hello everyone! So first of all I go transferred to Dayton Ohio into the Englewood ward. So if any of you know where that is at than good for you, everyone else you should look it up on the map. So I forgot to tell my mom this but it is pretty cool. If any of you know Austin Ith, I am actually serving in his last area before where he is at know. Pretty cool huh? I have heard once from him, through a chain of people, he is in the mission right next to mine.
It has been a pretty crazy week this past week, my companion and I got double transferred into this area and it has been a crazy few days with getting everything set up and moving smoothly. We are also having to move apartments this week and so that is going to be fun getting it all done this week. That is pretty much it from my end. I will attach a couple of pictures. To make up for the lack of random stuff.
So on a spiritual note, I was thinking about it this past week and the Gospel is awesome, if you really think about it, it is a pretty basic thing we believe in, Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, Enduring to the End. That is the basic thing we believe in. All the other things are just off shoots of these things. So my suggestion is to do the basic things because the Gospel is pretty basic. Read your Scriptures, Pray, and Go to church. Do those things and you will be a lot happier than if you don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment