Monday, June 3, 2013

Wow what a week, it has been amazing how quick time has flown over the past little bit, I can not believe it was transfer calls again last night. The big news is that I am getting transferred, So I have to say good bye to Winchester Indiana. It will be sad to say good bye but oh well. Also I got called as a zone leader and I am super nervous about that, so it should be good to learn and to grow over a couple of transfers. I wonder what will happen. Chances are now that I am going back to the boundaries of the Indianapolis Indiana mission. So that will be nice to stay in the same mission my whole mission. Also the mission president is changing and President Cleveland will be here in less than a month. I have to pack and stuff and So I don't have tons of time, but I want to spend a little time talking about the best thing about missionary work. Miracles.
One thing I have truly been able to realize is that miracles happen all around us everyday and all we have to do is notice them, it has been a testimony builder to me, to notice each day the little miracles the Lord does for us. I would challenge each of you to try to notice the small miracles that happen every day around you, and if you think about it, no miracles is a small miracle.
Love you all and hope everything is going well for you. 

Love
Elder Elquist
Here are a couple of pictures
The first one is a robin egg we found on the street.
The next one is a drunk guy that passed out right outside his house. 
The next one is some interesting plumping done in a stair way up to an apt.
The final one is us waiting for transfer calls.



No comments:

Post a Comment