Monday, January 14, 2013

All is well with me here I have nothing new to report on other than the work goes well and it is amazing to see how much the Savior does for us each and every day even hour. I can not tell you how much I have felt the Lords love for each and everyone of us, It is amazing to see the change we are able to accomplish with the help of the Savior. It is amazing to see that Christ was able to accomplish all things that the Father asked because of His love for all of us. He was sent here out of Love. Coincidence I don't think so.
Well I just wanted to share a spiritual thought today, I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all enjoying the cold, I am not but I enjoy being on a mission, so all in all enjoying being out here. I hope everyone is doing well.

Love
Elder Elquist


No comments:

Post a Comment