Monday, November 12, 2012

Braden's update for November 12, 2012

Well this week has been a good week, we have had a lot of fun with all sorts of stuff going on with the work, we had a investigator possibly go to jail or she just left her boyfriend, one is moving to Provo because his mom got engaged and is going to get married in a week and move to Provo. So yeah it has been a lot of fun with the work. But oh well we just have to continue to work through the obstacles the adversary throws at us. On a different note transfer calls were today and I am staying in the area but my companion is leaving, and I am getting to train a new missionary. So hopefully I don't mess that up to bad, I am pretty nervous for that and hopefully it all goes well. I hope all of you are having a good week and things go well for you. Well I love you all and hope all goes well.


Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment