Monday, August 20, 2012

Braden's update for August 20th, 2012








Well another week has come and gone here in Franklin. It has been a fun 6 months here with ups and downs and all sorts of things going on. This week has been a good one we got to see a lot of success and it was very fun with all sorts of stuff going on. Found some new investigators and got to meet a lot of new potential investigators. Transfer calls were Today and I am staying in Franklin for another 6 weeks and then pretty sure I will be leaving. So a funny story to go along with this Transfer was this last week, I was pretty sure I was leaving they usually only keep you in your first area for a max of 6 months after that you get sent some where else. So naturally I start getting pictures with everyone making sure that when I leave I have contact information for everyone and can keep in touch with them after I leave. So I proceeded to tell everyone good bye and it was pretty sad and I was pretty sure I was leaving I was thinking of starting to even pack. But then transfer calls come and they tell us we are both staying. So it was pretty fun getting to have that happen. But it will be something to laugh about in the future. Well it is amazing being out here as a missionary and getting to see amazing miracles happen when you exercise a little bit of faith. The Lord is always there and always provides a way to accomplish the things has ask of us to do. The Lord lives and is constantly guiding each and everyone of us know matter where we are or who we are and it is amazing to see his hand in our lifes preparing us for things and getting us ready so that we are ready when the time comes for us to Step up to the plate. I have seen this so much in my life, especially as of lately. Being able to look back over the past 19 years of my life I have been able to see so many times that the Lord has been preparing me to serve a mission and for who knows what else and it is amazing to put the talents he has given me and knowledge he has given me to the test. He is always there for all of us as long as we are worthy and stay strong in the Faith. Well I thought I would include some pictures in this weeks email.
Explanation of Pictures.
The first one is of Indianapolis.
The second one is the Temple site.
The third one is self explanatory.
The Fourth one is a family that I have been working with and teaching there Grandson Johnathan.
The fifth is David and Dana a couple I have been working with.
The Sixth one is the same
The Seventh one is me and my companion Elder Quinney
The Eighth one is a investigator I have been teaching and her 2 daughters.

Love
Elder Elquist

No comments:

Post a Comment