Monday, April 13, 2015

Elder Jason Elquist, April 13th, 2015



Dear Family and Friends,
Today I have almost been out for 8 months and I want to bear my testimony to yall. 
I know that the Church Of Jesus Christ is the Lord's kingdom once again restored to the Earth(Book of Mormon Introduction last two sentences) and that the Book Of Mormon is the word of God to His prophets here in Americas. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of The world and that He is our brother. I know that the Plan of Salvation is true and that we will all be able to live with our family's again and that we will live with Heavenly Father and his son and our brother Jesus Christ. I know that we are able to repent and become clean from the saving blood of Jesus Christ. It took me along time to know for my self that these things are true. I say these things in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

So this week is going to be great because Deloris is getting baptized this Thursday at 6 and she asked me to perform the baptism!

Satan will always try to tear you down after a spiritual experience like he did with all of the prophets. The thing we did to do to make it so that Satan and his angels do not have that strong of effect on us is the simple things: Pray, scripture study, and going to church(CPR for are spirits)  D&C 10:5. Love you guys
--
Love,
Elder Elquist (Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment