Monday, March 9, 2015

Elder Jason Elquist, March 9th, 2015

This is been a very short week with long days. I found out that raccoons look a lot like black cats and if you try to pick up a raccon at night it will try to bite you.  Lucky for me I didn't get bit. I also found out that if you shoot a raccoon with a sling shot it will not die.

On Wednesday we taught Michelle and we sang a lot and then on Sunday we taught Michelle about testimonies and bore testimony.

Did a lot biking again I found out that it is easier to bike up hills if you ride on the side walk. also tires  for bikes will cost you about 90 bucks for two if you find the right one or else you will spend 65 each.

Also I found out that I have been sleep talking and walking. I freak my companion out because I was walking around the apartment and was talking. so that is new!


--
Love,
Elder Elquist (Jason)





No comments:

Post a Comment