Monday, May 13, 2013

Braden's update for May 13th, 2013

It was good to get to talk with a lot of you yesterday, it is always good to get to hear your voices so that I don't forget them, I am betting that is why God put it as a missionary rule to call you parents 2 a year. So that you don't forget them. I don't think I could ever forget any of you. You have all made a huge impact in my life and I appreciate all of you.
The work this past week has gone pretty well, we were able to go on exchanges with the Stake President of the stake we are in, it was awesome, we got to see an investigator and teach her which was awesome, The area seems to be doing well, things are definitely picking up. It has just taken time and we have to be patient in all that we do. 
I want to share my testimony of the Book of Mormon, if any of you are struggling with your testimonies I am guessing it is because you have forgotten to read and pray as of lately, I can not tell you how big of a difference it would make in your life if you read and pray. This book has changed my life. I would not be here to day if it wasn't for that book. It is the word of God and tell us clearly what is needed in order to make it back to Our Heavenly Father. I would challenge all of you to read it and ponder what you are reading, Study it, and then Ask God if it is true. I love all of you and wish the best for all of you.

Love



Elder Elquist






No comments:

Post a Comment