Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sorry it has been a while since I have emailed everyone, I have been really busy with all sorts of stuff going on, I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and everything. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life. Things here in Indiana are going great, just working as hard as possible. It has been a fun little bit with snow and all of that good stuff, but it makes it fun stories to tell to everyone. I wish I had something fun to tell everyone, but I don't really, I know it must be shocking for all of you I don't have very much to say but, I will end on the Gospel of Jesus Christ is amazing and it truly changes us when we embrace it and makes us better people and improves our lives. Well I hope every one is well.

Love
Elder Elquist







No comments:

Post a Comment